*Please note that this is a part-time, contract position.
Are you an expert in Python? SQL? Spreadsheets? Data Engineering? Do you want to share your knowledge with over 3 million learners worldwide?
The days of learning data science by passively consuming video lectures are over. Real learning takes place when a student’s hands are on the keyboard, writing code, working with data, and solving problems. If you agree, keep reading!
ABOUT DATA SCIENCE MALTA
Data Science Malta is building the future of data science education. We provide in-person and online courses for all ages and requirements. We understand the need to start young, but we also understand the current needs of businesses and cooperations. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors.
Behind every great Data Science Course course are the passionate individuals who built it.
Join the ranks of our amazing part-time, contract instructors!
Send your CV over email@example.com and quote reference PARTTIMEINSTRUCONLINE01 for the online instructor position and PARTTIMEINSTRUCINPERSON01 for the in-person instructor position.
The Growth Marketing Partnerships Manager will own Data Science Malta’s affiliate program, manage relationships with other sponsored sites, and explore new growth opportunities. The role is part of the B2C Acquisition team, reporting to the CEO, and is the primary point of contact with 3rd parties that drive new users to the website. Partnerships (along with paid media and SEO), is one of the three pillars of growth for the B2C team.
- Manage and grow the affiliate program and other partnerships, by optimizing conversions per partner and total number of partners, and maximizing ROI.
- Evaluate and improve the affiliates platform and processes currently in place.
- Proactively identify new growth opportunities (partners/channels/platforms) by assessing potential audience size & quality, expected CPA, implementation effort, and brand compatibility.
- Continuously test and optimize strategies and tactics across the partner portfolio.
- Manage relationships with authors and influencers in the data science community, with the goal of generating SEO-friendly articles and SEO-friendly backlinks.
- Manage reporting and budgets across the affiliate program and other partnerships, and share results and insights with the team
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of marketing, affiliate program, or partnership management experience
Growth mindset: evaluate all initiatives through the lens of customer acquisition, quantifiable goals, and revenue potential (Nice to have - familiar with growth jargon: optimize for CAC, LTV, CPA, CPM, CPC, CVR)
- Marketing mindset: customer-first mentality, and someone who, before anything, answers questions like who is the target audience, and how can we communicate the right message, at the right time, in the right way
- Partnership management: experience establishing and growing mutually productive partnerships, through strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong project management/organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Nice to have: experience managing an affiliate program
Send your CV over firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference GROWTHMARKETING01.